- 175 lb. Fish Feed, 300 lb. Corn Capacity
- Premium Digital Timer
- Feeds 1 to 9 times per day
- Run Time 1 to 60 seconds
- Test Run 1 to 60 seconds
- 12 Volt Rechargeable Battery Included
- Patented Centrifugal Air Blower System
- Includes Adjustable Legs with foot pads and Stabilizing Stakes
- Projects feed in large 20-foot by 45-foot wedge-shaped pattern
- Low Profile Design for Easy Filling
- Lockable Lid Latch
- Two feed level Sight Glasses
- Quick-Release Access Panel with Clear-View Funnel
- Eliminates feed drop from within 3 to 5 feet of the fish feeder
- Galvanized Steel Hopper with Powder-Coated finish for rust resistance
- Lockable Access Door protects timer and battery from the elements
- Built in America under US Utility Patent # 7222583
- Plus Shipping. Ships Anywhere via Motor Freight
- Pre-wired for Optional 2-Watt Solar Charger - mounts on any side of feeder to maximize sun's energy. Model SP2W.
Growing bigger fish faster requires an effective feeding program. Although nutrition is an important part, utilizing a reliable feeder to accurately program and dispense the feed is the foundation of your successful feeding program. Texas Hunter has engineered and built the industry’s premier directional fish feeder. The Texas Hunter Fish Feeder has a dual stage timer, two motors, and a patented blower system that will ensure the performance necessary for a successful program. These feeders are available in various sizes and leg configurations to meet your specific needs. When you install the Texas Hunter Fish Feeder, you will immediately see why this is the number one choice with professional lake management companies. Made Under U.S. Patent # 7,222,583
The Timer is the heart of any feeder. The success of a successful feeding program will depend on the accuracy and reliability of the Timer. The Premium Digital Timer from Texas Hunter is designed to provide long term trouble-free operation. Feed times are very precise and the timer comes with built-in diagnostics. By simply pressing a button, you will know if your Timer, battery, and solar charger are working properly. There is even a troubleshooting feature to verify proper motor operation. The Texas Hunter Premium Timer was specifically designed for directional feeders utilizing two motors. This timer provides a dual stage operation required to accurately schedule the proper sequencing and run time of each motor. These Timers are used in all Texas Hunter Directional Feeders, the number one choice for Lake Management Professionals across America.
- Feeds 1 – 9 times daily.
- Run Time 1 – 60 seconds per feeding.
- Displays current time of day.
- No internal batteries or fuses to maintain.
- Display flashes to indicate optional Solar Charger is working properly.
- Built-In Battery Tester displays battery strength as Good, Fair, or Poor.
- Test Feature has a 10 second delay and allows a 1 to 60 second test run.
- Built-In non-volatile memory chip maintains feed settings, even if the timer is disconnected from the battery.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on all Texas Hunter Premium Digital Timers.
- Designed to operate Texas Hunter Directional Feeders